Skip to content Call us now 0800 952 3000

Leave Quickly? Press Escape key "esc" or click this box at any time

Report A Crime Phone

If you are a victim of crime, or if you see a crime taking place, it is up to you whether you tell the police. If you choose to then you can do this a number of ways:

  • Call 999 if it is an emergency
  • If the incident is a non-emergency then you can call 101 to report it
  • If you would prefer to remain anonymous then you can call Crimestoppers by phoning 0800 555 111
  • If you would prefer to use the internet, you can report a crime via the West Mercia Police website –

When reporting, make sure you give the police as much information as possible. They will then advise you on what will happen next, what you need to do and how you can access support, such as through us at the Victim Advice Line.