Skip to content Call us now 0800 952 3000

Leave Quickly? Press Escape key "esc" or click this box at any time

phone hand scribble

If you are a victim of crime, or if you see a crime taking place, it is up to you whether you tell the police. If you choose to then you can do this a number of ways:

  • Call 999 if it is an emergency
  • If the incident is a non-emergency then you can call 101 to report it
  • If you would prefer to remain anonymous then you can call Crimestoppers by phoning 0800 555 111

When reporting, make sure you give the police as much information as possible. They will then advise you on what will happen next, what you need to do and how you can access support, such as through us at the Victim Advice Line.

If you would prefer to report a crime anonymously, you can do this through the Crimestoppers website for children and young people; Fearless